Nursing Home Abuse: Choking

A Connecticut nursing home was fined after a resident, who was supposed to receive a pureed diet, was given a tray of chopped and not pureed food.  The nurse’s aide had mistakenly given the wrong tray to the resident.  The resident choked on a carrot and died.

To read more:  http://touch.ctnow.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-83286774/

If you are looking for a nursing home abuse attorney, Russo & Kieck is a full service law firm in Hackensack, New Jersey.  We represent clients throughout Northern New Jersey in Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Passaic and Union Counties.

 

Post a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.